|Although her own past is shrouded in mystery, she possesses an encyclopedic of knowledge of the world.
||Inflicts splash damage
| (Active 1)|
| Like the good-hearted owner of the inn that she is, she knows how to boost people's morale.|
Increases entire party's ATK by 37% for 32 sec.
| 72.8 sec
| (Active 2)|
| Provides strength and comfort to others during battle.|
Increases Entire Party's DEF by 33% for 32 sec.
| 72.8 sec
| (Active 3)|
| There are many friends willing to come to her aid in a time of need.|
Invokes an ally for 20 sec.
| 26 sec
| (Passive 1)|
| Years of running the inn has made her quite quick.|
Increases ATK Speed by 9%.
| (Passive 2)|
| Shares the luck of finding coins while cleaning.|
Increases entire party's Critical Rate by 5.
- It is revealed by Brightspark that she and Belle Snow are the same being during her appearance in the Dark Fortress after Commander Azur's defeat.
- Unlike other summons in the game, all summons by Belle Snow always excuse themselves once her summoning expires. Reasons for 'leaving' vary per summon.
- She is seen throwing Range Horn Bats like bombs for her normal attack.
- One of her quotes in the Adventurer's Inn is "Have you ever heard the bells of hell before?", which is also said by Brightspark.
- Encountered at Adventurer's Inn.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.