An ally's stats can be increased by sacrificing another ally as material. Enhance will increase the ally’s stats (STR, DEX, etc.) by 10% each time (which also increases the main stats). There is a max enhance level for each rarity grade.
One needs an ally to use as material in order to enhance. The grade difference between the ally one wishes to enhance and the ally used as material will determine the Enhance success rate.
A (ally to enhance) + B (material) = A (succeed = +1 enhancement state or fail)
When Enhance is successful, the enhance level will increase by 1 and stats will increase by 10%.
When Enhance fails, the Enhance success rate will increase for the next attempt.
The current ally's Enhancement state for will be added right next to it's name, and be shown in their icon portraits.
Max Enhance Levels and Benefits
|Enhance Level/State||Bonus/Stat increase||Maximum State for|
|+1||10% increase of stats||none|
|+2||20% increase of stats||none|
|+3||30% increase of stats||C (Normal) Tier - MAX will be shown|
|+4||40% increase of stats||B (Magic) Tier - MAX will be shown|
|+5||50% increase of stats||A (Rare) Tier - MAX will be shown|
|+6||60% increase of stats||S (Epic) Tier - MAX will be shown|
|+7||70% increase of stats||SS (Legendary) Tier - MAX will be shown|
|+8||80% increase of stats||SSS (Super Legendary) Tier - MAX will be shown|
|+9||90% increase of stats||U (Ultimate) Tier - MAX will be shown|
How to Enhance
1. Tap the [Allies] icon at the Inn.
2. Tap [Enhance] after selecting the ally.
3. Select the ally to use as material and tap the [Enhance] button.
4. Enhance will succeed or fail.
- Rank B Allies
- (C Feeder – 50% and +12% on failure)
- (B Feeder – 100%)
- Rank A Allies
- (C Feeder – 25% and +7% on failure)
- (B Feeder – 50% and + 14% on failure)
- Rank S Allies
- (C Feeder – 10% and +3% on failure)
- (B Feeder – 25% and +7% on failure)
- (A Feeder – 50% and +15% on failure)
- Rank SS Allies
- (C Feeder – 1% and +0% on failure)
- (B Feeder – 10% and +3% on failure)
- (A Feeder – 25% and +7% on failure)
- (S Feeder – 50% and +15% on failure)
- Rank SSS Allies
- (C Feeder – cannot be used)
- (B Feeder – 1% and +0% on failure)
- (A Feeder – 10% and +3% on failure)
- (S Feeder – 25% and +7% on failure)
- (SS Feeder – 50% and +15% on failure)
Additionally, there are Buff Events during certain times that increase the Success Rate for next enhance attempt AFTER a failure.
When an ally reaches the MAX enhancement level, the option to rebirth them into a random Ally of the same grade is unlocked. The new ally's level, rapport and enhancement level will be reset.
Tip: Generally, it is not recommended to rebirth allies due to the large amount of resources needed and wasted.
By limit breaking allies, they can be enhanced even beyond MAX.
One can limit break up to +13 (+5 from Max) for SSS Allies, known as the "+ULT" (Ultimate) enhanced state, which is especially important for the Deify System.
Limit break can only be achieved by sacrificing an ally of the same grade and will cost more gold than usual enhancing.
The bonus increase in stats remains at +10% but jumps to 30% for the last limit break level.
- Read the main article Limit Break