On 25/02, Korean Dragon Blaze introduced the newest Dark Souls - the Incanter 샤샤 - Shasha (Note that 샤 is repetitive and therefore pay special attention to write her name as Sha-sha --> Shasha and not Sasha ;D ).
Format is as follows:
- 1-3 active Skills
- 4-5 passive Skills
- 6 normal attack effect
Note that these Skills will not be updated once the Allies have been patched. Head over to Unreleased Allies for updated versions.
(And no! She does not summon the Dark Souls at the end of the video haha Its just a visual representation of the 2300% damage that Shasha inflicts upon her death.)
- Sharp breath: Inflicts 1651% damage to all enemies and recovers the HP of herself and her Summon by 77% of the damage inflicted. [CD: 14.5 sec]
- Mental Pollution: Decreases the enemies ATK by 50% for 10 seconds and steals 100 Critical Rate for her Summon. [CD: 11.6 sec]
- Dark Soul Gem: Invokes 1 random Dark Soul for 20 seconds. Upon invoking she inflicts 2556% damage to one enemey and stuns it for 10 seconds. [CD: 26.0 sec]
- Soul Transition: Upon the moment of her Summon's death, all of Shasha's Skill Cooldowns reset and she will reduce incoming damage by 80% for 5 seconds thereafter. [CD: No Cooldown]
- The Last Gift: Upon death (death is hinted in pretext) Shasha will inflict 2300% damage to all enemies and grants her entire party a 50% damage reflecting shield. [CD: 47.0 sec]
- Normal attack: Attacking enemies leaves a mark that amplifies the damage of her Summon to that target.
- The Summon is refered to as 'Pet' but we will use Summon for the sake of universiality.
- Soul Transition's story-text says that the soul of her enemies are her favourite snack... I will leave that uncommented. *shurdders*
- Soul Transition can also refer to 'Upon the moment her Summon kills and enemy'.
- Not sure about the 1st passive. A native Korean said that it also could be a 5 seconds reduction for her skills. Investigations are being made.
- Note that she steals 100 Critical Rate not 100%. Mind the dimishing returns.