A Not-So-Quick Preamble Good news from the town of she formerly known as Tinuvian! After some searching I was able to augment most of the skills in order to reflect the current values. Now, I understand that there might still be some mistakes. It's simply inevitable. If you catch anything a bit different then feel free to shoot me a message or leave a comment here. Now, before we get into the nitty-gritty there are some things that must be covered. First off, this is not a 'nerf' nor is it meant to render your favourite ally unusable. As addressed by the Flint Developers themselves (see the letter graciously translated by Browse (see the letter graciously translated by Browse here), stat values and damage were getting to a point where it w…Read more >
Back again already? So soon!
- All of the characters are getting Transcended forms
- There will be a new character enhance system, which would explain what was previously known as "requests" or "???"
- Skill upgrades for transcended main characters.
- As shown before, the Incanter MC.
Hi Friends! Flint has started rolling out those teaser image things, and here are part one's details!
- The new Map will be Called "Argo." Very Greek Mythology-esque again.
- The first Area will be called "Basilisk's Land" and will feature new allies to recruit.
- The level cap will be raised to 123.
Hi friends! I'll be filling in for Browse some, and my patch note recaps are a lot more bare bones but hopefully we can work with it.
This week's update is pretty simple – the post will be updated if I get more details.
- The Calydon 1.5x event is back so take advantage of it and farm away!
- 1+1 Ruby purchase (110k won pack)
- The Golden Knight/Super U gem pack is still available
Special Events include
- 5 Transcended Essences for logging in (1x/day)
- Use 100 get 10 shoes (Unlimited!)
- Use 100 get 10 tickets (Unlimited!)
- Do 2 tag matches for 2 SSS gems (1x/day)
- Do Revenge of Belphegor once for 3 Essence selects (1x/day)
The preview site for Chapter 5 has been released, and it features transcended MC and Titan designs as well as sneak peeks of other upcoming features! Here I'll show you how to pre-register for goodies on the Kakao site. The update is planned for April 11, 2017.
So, here are Tinuvian's easy register steps!
1. Log into the Kakao Game site here using your KakaoTalk information that you would use to enter the game.
2. Scroll down on the page until you see the Dragon Blaze icon
3. Click the red button to pre-register.
4. A screen will pop up prompting you to install either the iOS or Android version of the game. Close it.
5. If the button is now grey then you're good to go!
Enjoy the game! More information on the update will follow as we receive it.
Read more >